

While my dad was in town recently, he requested that we have a family picture taken. We have a very talented member of our ward who is starting a photography business, so Tonya arranged for him to meet us at a local park. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. There are a few very nice ones of Paul and Rebekah, but they are teenagers and don't want me posting them on the internet. Silly kids!
Also, right now Emma and Isaac are in California with my parents. I can't believe I let my little ones go. We are meeting them at Disneyland on Saturday, but still I miss them so much. They are having a great time, and I'm grateful for parents who love my kids and want to spend time with them. My parents are all about making my kids' dreams come true.

2 comments:
Great photos. Your kids have grown up so much!
Are your kids at Disneyland already or just in California?
darling bunch of people!
Post a Comment