On Sunday nights, we have family dinner at my mom's. As we were driving home, the kids and I were singing Christmas songs. After singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Emma yelled, "Let's sing, 'Quiet Night'!" Then she proceeded to sing "Quiet Night, holy night, all is calm..."
She's a hoot.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
quiet night
Posted by
Brandy
at
8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well silent is extremely quiet, right? :)
With four children can you really expect a SILENT night. I'd just be happy with Quiet...
Brandy and Paul, I love your new blog format. Just a suggestion, I would look into the new student loan program the Godless Liberals have tacked on to the growing debt our childrens will have to pay. If you act fast, you can loan Miss Emma to a very nice Mormon family in North Carolina but I highly, repeat HIGHLY, suggest you check with Grandma first. Love, Paka
NO you can not loan Miss Emma to anyone but Grandma. I would love to sing Quiet night with her. L/Grandma
Post a Comment