Tuesday, December 22, 2009

french horns rule!

Rebekah recently had her Christmas band concert. She plays the french horn and LOVES it. The concert was pretty impressive. We're really proud that she's doing so well.

4 comments:

karin said...

You have things to blog about. I am enjoying the recent posts.

Stamp With Linz said...

I didn't know she was playing the french horn- very cool instrument! :)

Jim said...

If we had known, we would have come to Lorena to hear the ever talented Miss Romer! I'm ever impressed that the Romer kids obtained their musical talent from the Johnson side, cause we all know Paul sr. can't carry a tune in a bucket!

Merry Christmas you Guys!

Paul said...

Jim,

Thank you for supplying me with a good hearty laugh. My children will confirm that I can't carry a tune, but I just keep on singing!

I think this is going to be a great year as you enact, what did you call it, retribution, for me merely speaking your name in my sacrament meeting talk. If this is my just rewards, then I'm glad you didn't accept my attempt at reconciliation.

Merry Christmas to you and Melanie!