I made it very clear what I wanted for Christmas. I told my mom and sister that all I wanted was Pioneer Woman's cookbook, and I didn't care which one of them bought it, but I'd better get it. I was being kinda rude.
But I got it! (They knew better...)
I love it. I'm half way done. That's right--I'm reading a cookbook. But that's how it's written. She tells about her life, her family, and her food. Every recipe begins with a story about it, or at least a funny explanation.
Thanks mom for coming through on this one.
PS--If you haven't checked out Pioneer Woman's blog, here's the address, but warning--only go there when you have a long time to browse around! You'll especially love her cooking site. :)
www.thepioneerwoman.com
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
best cookbook ever
Posted by
Brandy
at
10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got the book too, but I haven't received it yet (long story) but I'm so looking forward to it. She has the best sense of humor. I can thank YOU for introducing me to her a couple years back. :)
Post a Comment