Let's see...how do I put this?
I was interviewing an attorney today who represents probably one of the most polorizing/hated people in America. The interview took place in his office.
As I was walking by his desk, I noticed a picture of his client that somebody had clipped from the paper and sent him. The return address on the envelope was a local VA hospital.
I recognized the photo because I had done a story about it earlier. The attorney, using his cell phone, snapped a picture of his client and distributed it a few places on the Internet. When the military organization complained about it, the attorney asked that the incarcerated man's official military file photo be updated. To my surprise the military said it would comply with the request.
Today, when I walked by newspaper clipping, I noticed the sender had drawn horns on the man's head and a pointy chin beard. Next to his alterations the man wrote something like: "There, I updated it. How do you like it now?"
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
An artist rendering?
Posted by
Paul
at
12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
seems appropriate :)
Post a Comment