I am very proud of Paul Ivan. Tonight he completed his board of review and has now earned the rank of Life Scout.
Paul truly lives the boy scout values. He is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. (okay, maybe he's only thrifty because he doesn't have any money, but still...) I'm proud of who he is and what he is becoming. And I'm grateful that he values his membership in the Boy Scouts and is working hard to earn the rank of Eagle. He's almost there.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
advancement
Posted by
Brandy
at
10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations to Paul and the whole family for the support he receives. This time in Paul's life is when he makes the decisions that will dominate the rest of his life. Small changes now make a big difference later.
Great ,Congratulations Paul.Awesome accomplishment.
I am curious as to why you have taken so few opportunities to create new content on your BLOG. I miss your frequent updates.
Post a Comment