Sunday, April 12, 2009

don't want to do that again



My Pedagogy and Professional Responsibilities (aka How to be a Teacher) class is over! Honestly, that was the hardest part on my journey to becoming a teacher. I have to take a 10 day math class this summer, pass two certification tests, and teach under a mentorship for a year, but the 3-month, twice-a-week class is over! Yea for me. (and for those of you who are dying to read the research paper I complained about when this class began--well I've got some bad news. My teacher sorta hinted strongly that we would all pass with an A no matter what work we turned in, so I made an executive decision not to write the paper. I feel like a true rebel. But I'll get over it.)

The above pictures are from the third grade musical program at Isaac's school's open house. It's one the many things I missed due to my class. My hubby took pictures since Isaac was one of the few chosen ones to have a solo. He was responsible for a single line from "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." (sp?) He was so proud of himself.

Lastly, I'll say "Happy Easter." I really enjoyed church today. Our choir director is very gifted and the songs they sung today were powerful. It really set the right Easter mood for me. I'm grateful for my ward and the love and strength I get from it.

No comments: