On my mom's first visit to Puerto Rico, she and my dad scouted out all the fun and exciting places near Vieques (the island he lives on). Paul Ivan didn't know that his days and nights were already planned for him before he arrived. Tonight's adventure is one of the most special, unique experiences he'll ever have. Apparently Vieques, Puerto Rico, is the site of one of the best bioluminescent bays in the world. Who knew? We were gone when Paul called to give his report, but on the answering machine he mentioned something about not having the camera with him when he went, but I'm sure I misunderstood. Surely he wouldn't visit one of the most unique places on earth and not bring his camera. What good is my blog without the cool picture? So here is the website for you to learn all you never knew you wanted to know: http://www.biobay.com/. You'll just have to imagine that it is Paul in all the pictures.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Brandy,
I am SO glad you have a blog now! I hope your posting consistency continues. I enjoyed reading about the roller coaster, my nephew wants to go now. My sister loves Puerto Rico- her husband proposed to her there- she wants everyone to go.
You can see what I am up to at texanboys(dot)blogspot(dot)com.
-Karin Brown
I can't wait to learn everything I didn't know I wanted to learn. What great writing. Thanks for the blog. It is the best. Jeanette
Post a Comment