Paul Ivan is a very athletic boy. He loves being outdoors and will often entertain himself in the back yard doing basically nothing, but having a great time anyway. I don't want you to misinterpret this as him being a very SKILLED athlete, because he doesn't participate in any organized sports. He will, however, endure any amount of physical labor or exertion. He won't quit until he's told he can stop. So this being said, Paul is having a great time in Puerto Rico. My dad took him on a 5 mile bike ride to see an old lighthouse. I'm sure Paul didn't even break a sweat. My mom met some locals on the beach and the mother and daughter invited Paul to swim with them to an outlying island (ya, the island in the picture). With no lifejacket! (my mom and I will discuss those details when they get back!) Paul said, "ya, it was hard." I'd say so! I guess all those years of swim lessons paid off--oh wait, there were no swim lessons. Where does he get it?
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Unbelievable. I can totally hear Paul saying "yea, that was hard" in a very calm, meek voice. So where did he get that ability? No swim lessons. That swim to the island looked like a looonnng swim.
AMAZING
Post a Comment