BEFORE: I told you this was coming. This is the beginning of a 2-year relationship with orthodontics. But as I look at the teeth of my other children, I'm confident Paul's 2-year relationship is only the beginning of Romer children with braces. A fellow teacher commented, "I mourn for your wallet." I guess she had kids in braces, too!
Monday, March 30, 2009
brace face
Posted by
Brandy
at
7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think braces are great (not the cost). I want braces again and hope that my kids only need braces and not surgery like their dad.
Congrads Paul, I hope your experience with braces is as good as mine was. It all worth it Paul. When you're older you will thank your parents for getting you braces
L/Grandma
I agree with Grandma. Many people have commented on how beautiful my smile is. If it weren't for the braces it wouldn't be beautiful...
Wow, he already looks so much different than I remember, and I've only been gone about 3.5 months.
Post a Comment