Sunday, March 1, 2009

fangs

Don't fear. Dr. Taylor is going to take care of this tomorrow.

This is Paul Ivan's mouth. I think it looks creepy. So does he. That is why he's going to the orthodontist tomorrow to start the process for braces. Poor kid.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of my kids needed braces.Looks familiar. Grandma B.

TonyaKuykendall said...

Well, at least we know that whatever is wrong with your smile is due to predisposition and not neglect. Look at those white teeth. Good job Paul. I'm sorry about the braces. Be prepared.. They will be sore for a few days afterward. I'm happy to bring you soup and chocolate to make it better... :o)

Unknown said...

When Carrie was getting her big teeth the Children's dentist pulled 4.This gave room for the coming teeth. And braces came latter.However Lindsey has one tooth had problems.My family had big mouths. My teeth had a little space in between the two front ones.How is it coming along for Paul?

Garza Family said...

I think it runs in the family and I had many teeth pulled because of this...shhhhh...I still have a fang no one knows about.