Next year I will be a math teacher at Lorena High School.
About a month ago a math teacher I've worked with told me that she had gotten a job at Midway High School and in her resignation letter, she recommended that they hire me to replace her. It took a few weeks, but I had my interview on Wednesday and the principal told me after school yesterday that they were all pleased with my interview and they are glad to have me on board for next year.
I know a few friends and family have prayed for me, and I thank you. I am excited to be a teacher, and it is very important to me to teach here in Lorena. I thought it might take years for an opening to come, but it didn't and I'm so glad!
Friday, May 1, 2009
it's official
Posted by
Brandy
at
11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow. Congratulations. You will be fabulous.
Congratulations. You will be great.
How exciting! Congratulations!
Awesome. Who's leaving?
Great!!! Congratulations, The kids will be lucky to have you as a teacher.L/Grandma
I am glad everything is working out for you. That's awesome.
Will you be offering tutoring and refresher courses? It has been a long time since I have done any real mathematics and could use a little refresher.
Now will you teach your Father math? Since I am not doing so well in Spanish, thought I would learn the math I should have known all my life. I still have my Picket 1010 slide rule but don't remember how to use it. In my day, we could not use calculators. Congratulations Bran! Love, Paka
You deserve every good thing that comes your way. You'll be terrific!
Anyone who gets you as their teacher is one lucky kid!
GO GET 'EM!!
Post a Comment