We have two sets of sheets we use on our bed. We own more than that, we just mainly use two. One is a green flannel set and the other a really nice (high thread count) set of soft cotton sheets. We use the flannel when it's cold and the cotton when it's warm.
Yesterday, I took the flannel off and put the cotton on. Yep, it's getting warm. The next step--turning on the ceiling fan. I'm missing the winter already.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
summer's comin
Posted by
Brandy
at
3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know. I changed our sheets 2 weeks ago and we turned the ceiling fan on last week, what happened to Spring?
I'm not missing winter yet, give me a couple more weeks when the weather gets in the 100's Yikes, ten I'll be begging for winter. Haha. L/MOM
I wear my silk pajamas in the summer when it is hot.
I wear my flannel nightie in the winter when it's not.
Sometimes in the spring, and sometimes in the fall, I jump in between the sheets with ------- on at all.
Post a Comment