For the past three days I've been stalking the TExES website to see if my score was posted. I was supposed to get an email saying when it posted, but I was warned by the test administrator that sometimes the computer-generated email gets trapped by spam filters. So I stalked.
I must have visited the website 10 times yesterday. My score was up first thing this morning. I passed!! With flying colors. I did better than I thought I would. I missed 3 questions out of 80. {for those of you good at math (and who are paying attention) there were 90 questions on the test, but 10 of those were non-scored field questions. They didn't tell you which ones those were.}
One more test to go. I'm registered to take the math content test on Pioneer Day. This one is not going to be as easy, but I'll study harder. Doubt I'll get as good a score. Seriously doubt it.
Friday, May 22, 2009
pride intact
Posted by
Brandy
at
1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what? You'll miss 4 questions on the next test? You have a BS in Math. You'll do just fine....
Congratulations! But really there was not doubt that you were going to do fabulously.
Congrats! I knew you'd ace it. Good luck on the next one.
Your focus determines your reality. If you believe in your heart you can do anything you set your heart to accomplish. Maybe there will be some questions that you will already know how to answer.
Congratulations on missing some questions. You do not want to offend the gods.
I had no doubt you'd do great on your test and you'll do great on the next one too. Remember I know you, I borned you. HAHA. L/Mom
i'd say "keep me posted"...but really I'll keep checking on this and than I'll call you and we can chat...go Brandy!!! (If I seam a little too excited about this, it's because this is something I "might" do someday and to have someone so close to "me" go throug it first helps - I SAID MIGHT...I'm more into maybe just being a substitute the rest of my life:-)
Post a Comment