I could write a novel about my experiences this first week of school. In summary:
1. Everything everyone told me was true.
2. My feet ached at the end of days one and two.
3. I started losing my voice after 2nd period because I wasn't drinking water.
4. I am not capable of repeating the same lesson three times. Every period ended up being a different presentation of the same material. I think this is weird.
5. Each class has it's own personality. I think this is weird, too.
5 comments:
Was it everything you expected? More? Less? Are you enjoying it?
Your classroom looks great- the blue and yellow are so fun & cheery. I hope this week is great for you. I can't wait to hear about it. :)
I love the "Choose the Right" on the wall. Good luck building up your stamina.
I love the "Choose the Right" on the wall. Good luck building up your stamina.
Brandy, I found out today that if I had spend the years at the Community College (MCC) that I should have, they would have let me be the teacher. Granted, a Math degree from BYU is exceedingly admirable but I could have become a teacher in less time with far less student loans to pay back than you. No worries, out Heavenly Father allows things to happen for a reason. For the record, as a kid I wanted to be a scientist, but my test scores said, "No you are not." Love, Paka
Post a Comment