My dad is currently working in Puerto Rico. I promised him that I'd update my blog often so he can keep up with his grandkids' lives. I haven't been doing such a good job. Sorry, Dad.
I'll try to do better. I'll try real hard.
Today, though, I want to tell my dad how much I love him. Although he raised me my whole childhood, we have lived very different lives. My dad is world travelled--many times over. He has done almost every daredevil thing you can imagine. He's met people and been places that I cannot even imagine are real. He's very familiar with places like Thailand, the Panama Canal, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq--places I've only seen on TV.
My dad is very well respected throughout the world. Everyone he's worked for appreciates his talents and his work ethic. As a private contractor, he never has a hard time finding employment. When a job opens up, everyone wants my dad to fill it.
My dad works very hard. He's never idle. Never. When he's home, he's always out in his "barn" working on something. He is always making something look a little better. He loves to do projects, and often has several going on at a time (and since he leaves so often for work--he usually has several unfinished projects, too.)
Dad, I appreciate your love and support. I appreciate all you've done for me and my family. We miss you. Thank you for being the best dad in the world who I love so much. Have a happy Father's Day.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
happy father's day
Posted by
Brandy
at
11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment