Did you know that when it is 105 degrees outside, you no longer get cold, or even cool, water out of your tap? True story.
I have been blogging a lot lately, but you just can't see it. I haven't been writing new posts, but I've been copying my old posts into what will become a blog book. The Vances showed me their blog book and I loved it. They showed me how to use Lulu.com to turn my blog posts into a hardbound printed book. I've only copied from July 2007 to October 2007 and my book is over 100 pages. I'm planning on making a book for each year, but at this rate I'll never get finished. But I'm trying. So I'm sorry if I don't post updates.
Latest update: Paul Ivan is home from scout camp a day early. I guess they could only take 5 100+ degree days. I can't say I blame them.
Friday, June 26, 2009
lulu
Posted by
Brandy
at
5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to do this too...how much does it cost...I'll look into it.
Post a Comment