Monday, June 29, 2009

the train





A Waco landmark is Lion's Park. It's our version of Six Flags. It's not a very good version. But it does have a train. The train goes around the block. Twice, actually--because you'd hate to pay $2 for a 2 minute ride.

During our family fun day, we bought each of the kids a ride on the train. I know--we're great parents. If you enlarge the first picture and take a magnifiying glass to the last train car, you will see our oldest son (you know--our teenager). I'd hate to embarrass him, so I'm not putting any real evidence he rode the train, but trust me--he did. And I think he liked it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny. I had a hard time seeing him until I enlarged it. Paul Ivan is just too cool. It's funny watching him. L/Grandma

karin said...

the driver's expression isn't too bad either.