Fourteen years ago today Brandy's father ran a stop light near the Dallas Temple. He did it within an hour of Brandy and I getting married. Each year we pause a moment before we celebrate our anniversary and reflect upon just how great Brandy's father is. There was no way he was going to let his daughter be late for her own wedding.
Actually, she probably didn't need any more added stress. I remember her being so nervous that I actually thought she might pull out of the whole deal.
I have realized with each passing year just how fortunate I am to have Brandy. I have never once wished we were not married or thought my life would be better without her, but I have, countless times, pondered about how she has enriched my life and brought great happiness.
For some people 14 years is a long prison sentence. For me it has been a good start to eternity.
***Note: We had been married for about two years when this picture was taken. In our case, first came marriage then came the baby carriage. That is definitely true. I used this picture because it was available on our computer and I had already used our engagement picture on the blog.***
Monday, December 29, 2008
Catorce Años
Posted by
Paul
at
9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary to you both. I know there will be many more. We love you guys.L/Grandma
Happy Anniversary to you both!!!! Congrats!!!
That is a wonderful milestone. Congratulations!
I dont know how I missed this one, way cool
Post a Comment