I was given an assignment to do a story on evictions. I was approaching it from the trenches, riding along this morning with a local constable.
Doesn't this sound like a nice Christmas Eve story?
Well, my story changed in a split second.
The constable saw a man run a stop sign and pulled him over. Next thing I know the man who ran the stop sign is kneeling in the street proposing marriage to his girlfriend as patrol lights flash in the background.
I'm not making this up. I just witnessed one of the best marriage proposals I have ever heard about. It will be front page on Christmas morning. You can read it by clicking on the link on my blog.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Serendipity
Posted by
Paul
at
1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a good story. In law enforcement one never knows what will be next. I hope you enjoyed your ride along with Tom Prado,he is a good guy. Merry Christmas!! Jodi
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment