I didn't explain the significance of Emma's request to Santa.
Sorry about that.
See, last Christmas Grandma Beverley got Emma a doll that wets her pants when you feed her a bottle of water. Well, Emma decided she didn't want to have to fill the bottle with water and then feed it to the baby in order for the baby to wet her britches. No, Emma wants a doll that will pee all by itself. (luckily they don't make that kind of doll!)
She loves her peeing baby, but she just wants another one that you don't have to feed first.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
note of explanation
Posted by
Brandy
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is HILARIOUS. I didn't really need an explanation but I am so glad you gave it because it made me laugh. Thanks.
Some of the thing Miss Emma comes up with is hilarious. She has a mind of her own and you never know what she's going to come up with. She is soooooo funny. L/Grandma
12 more days and we will be home HOO HOO. We sure miss you guys
If Emma wants to have a very real experience then maybe she should have a baby brother or sister. She can then have the experience of protecting the soft spot, watching it pee for real (and other stuff), and watch it as it grows and changes. I hear they have specials on baby siblings this time of year.
Post a Comment