Sunday, December 7, 2008

she cracked him up

Uncle Keith took the girls to see Santa Friday. They were at the mall for a Build-A-Bear birthday party (which they LOVED!). Anyway, Keith stopped by and let the kids sit with Santa. They each told Santa what they wanted for Christmas. I haven't been told what the Rebekah and Tori told Santa but I got a cell phone call at the High Priest Group Christmas party telling me what Emma told him.

Apparently she looked him in the eye and said loud and proud, "I want a baby doll that pees by itself."

Apparently Santa hadn't heard that one before because in Keith's words, "he was cracking up!"

4 comments:

karin said...

I think I would have been laughing too. And how many four-year-olds look Santa in the eye?

Anonymous said...

That girl is something else, she is soooo funny. Her expressions when she's telling you things do crack you up. I love hanging out with her,she is so much fun to be around. I can't wait to get home and hear all of her stories, I bet she'll have plenty to tell me. L/Grandma

Larry said...

I did notice that you rose from you seat and went out for a little while. I figured that you just had to do what Emma wanted.

Garza Family said...

So funny!