
I'm all by my lonesome these next 5 days. At least in the parent department. My husband's brother, Keith, works for a very generous company and that company just flew Keith and Paul to Maui for 6 days. They left yesterday.
I called Paul last night to see if he arrived okay, and I asked him if it were beautiful there. His "typical male" response was "you've seen one tropical climate, you've seen them all." He was referring to serving his mission in the Caribbean. He finally relented and admitted that it was beautiful.
I'm thankful for Keith choosing to take Paul along. Paul deserves to go to beautiful places and be treated to great vacations. And maybe while he's driving around the island, he will have the thought, "Man, I've GOT to bring Brandy here."
Just kidding. Or not.
Friday, January 16, 2009
aloha
Posted by
Brandy
at
7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You totally deserve to go, Brandy- without kids (or take a babysitter with you so you can go longer). You are a great wife.
Bryan's grandma lives on Kauai and we have been talking about going with the kids but it might have to wait until we don't live in California.
You did live in Hawaii, what do you remember? It has been a long time.I am sure Paul would love to be there with you.Free trips don't come about every day.
Paul and Keith, I am so pleased our bailout money is being well spent. Hope you enjoyed the corporate jet. Just kidding, have a great time, Aloha, Paka
Since I've never been to a tropical island I am relying on Paul to bring me back excellent pictures of the beauty.
I'm in the Maui airport headed home and just wanted you to know that I think I almost died on that beach a couple of days ago. The waves were much more intense, about twelve feet high. I thought I would ride some waves but walked away feeling like I had just been in a giant washing machine. It took me two days to get the sand out of my ears.
Thank you Brandy for letting him go, and I am glad I am giving him back soon. Just kidding.
Keith
Post a Comment