I was driving home from work tonight listening to a sports talk radio show. One of the men refers to his wife as the "wardrobe coordinator," which made me smile and cringe at the same time.
Anyway, the men were talking about how addictive HD television can be, and I have to agree with them. We recently upgraded our television and immediately I stayed up later, stopped blogging, and stopped doing a host of other things because I was mesmerized by the television.
Thank goodness I took that trip to Hawaii. It cured me.
I have been a better man since I returned. And I have a new appreciation for my "wardrobe coordinator," who said today that she prefers the term "personal assistant" -- and I'm not her only client. Don't believe me? Ask her or one of the children.
In order to lighten her load, I think I'll agree to turn on and off the television and change all the channels while we watch it together.
Friday, January 23, 2009
HD Television
Posted by
Paul
at
5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You went to Hawaii and were cured from TV, I gotta admit, I became addicted to body surfing which is not as fun in your own tub.
Keith
I need to get something new to do. I have been to happy watching movies.I use to feel Movies were a waste to watch to often. Lately I am catching up and enjoying every minute. Mom.
Keith,
you have the wrong type of tub.
Post a Comment