That's my husband.
A little while back Paul decided to submit one of his stories for an AP (Associated Press) award. He recently came home with this rather large (like 11x14) award certificate. He won "2007 Star Breaking News Report of the Year Class AA Honorable Mention." I'm proud of him. He loves what he does, and I'm glad he's getting recognition for something he puts his heart into.
I hope he decides to submit more of his stories in the future. In case you are wondering, the stories he submitted were about the large Indeco fire in Belton. Click here to read his blog post about the fire.
Friday, September 12, 2008
award-winning journalist
Posted by
Brandy
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay Paul! I'm so happy for you.
I do love the way Paul writes.
Congradulations Paul for having the winning story. Great job.
Mom.
Congratulations Mr. Romer.
Wow. Impressive. Congratulations. I hope you enter more contests. What's next the big P prize?
Post a Comment