You may have heard about the HUGE FIRE that burned all day yesterday in Belton and destroyed buildings and much of the inventory of a local company. It was such an enormous fire. The investigation into what went right and what didn't continues today. The investigation is sure to include a look into the water challenges fire fighters faced.
I don't know much about Ash Wednesday observed by Catholics, but that term fit Belton yesterday. There was ash all over my car, large pieces of ash lying the the street blocks away and even pieces of ash near my offices a mile away. Brandy saw the smoke from Lorena, nearly 30 miles away.
A photo slide show that depicts some of the drama of the day is available here.
I don't know much about Ash Wednesday observed by Catholics, but that term fit Belton yesterday. There was ash all over my car, large pieces of ash lying the the street blocks away and even pieces of ash near my offices a mile away. Brandy saw the smoke from Lorena, nearly 30 miles away.
A photo slide show that depicts some of the drama of the day is available here.
2 comments:
Wow! We know about ash. It is horrible you just feel dirty until the ash has stopped dropping and you can clean it up.
You have answered the time honored question; "If a fire occured in Belton and no one ourside of Belton heard it or saw it, did it did it really happen?" Thanks Paul, I feel closer to home each time I read the Romer Blog. I love your guys.
Post a Comment