Tuesday, December 11, 2007

News Articles for Mom -- and Others Who Care

Before my wife introduced me to blogging, I used to email articles I wrote for the newspaper to family members and a few others who expressed an interest. Some of my family members could have cared less, including every one of my four brothers. My most faithful readers were my mother (no surprise there), mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and the former Bishop Hodson.

Brother Hodson actually asked me to start emailing articles again, but blogging is my preferred method now. I mentioned in an earlier post that I would include links to only the most interesting articles. I'll still do that, but some of the stuff I am going to post will also be of limited interest. If it begins to irritate you, know that I am doing it for my biggest fan, my mother.

Article about impact fees and how they influence the housing market:

http://www.temple-telegram.com/story/2007/12/10/45553

Article about a deal to turn an old cotton gin into a downtown restaurant:

http://www.temple-telegram.com/story/2007/12/11/45577

Article about a homicide investigator being recognized for his investigative skills:

http://www.temple-telegram.com/story/2007/12/11/45578

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodin Hood where are you? Any impact fee or new imposed tax just adds to the making of difficulties for people. It would be so much nicer not to create them.

Anonymous said...

I resent the brother thing. I love you so much Paul and have been secretely reading each article.
Love Ethan, Mark and Adam