Okay, it's not so little. My cousin, who must have a huge house, sent my children this bean bag chair. It's fun to lay in, but my kids think it is funner to jump on. In the last two days, I don't know how many times I've said, "That is a bean bag chair, not a trampoline!"
Where on earth are we going to put this???
Friday, December 14, 2007
A little hand-me down
Posted by
Brandy
at
8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are comfortable to watch TV on. I would buy one if they weren't so expensive (and if we were somewhere for a while- I don't want to move it every year) and if I thought my boys wouldn't have broken bones from jumping on and bounced off.
Did she send it through the mail? How on earth? It looks super comfy, reminds me of the one the Wennermarks have.
My mother went to Tennessee to visit her family, and since she knew my cousin wanted to give it to us, she brought her trailer. It filled the entire trailer! I wonder how much postage would be??
Those are nice! Especially if you don't have to pay for it!
Post a Comment