Rebekah had another great idea. If you've been a blog reader since August, you know of my plight as Rebekah's room mom. Well, she decided that each of her four teachers needed a clipboard, personally decorated, for their Christmas present. It's not hard work, and my brother-in-law did give me a Cricut, so I got to work.
I was looking at the finished products last night as they all laid on my bed. My unappreciative-of-crafting husband asked what I was doing. My honest answer: "Just looking at them because I'm going to give them away and I'll never see them again." I think he thinks I'm a little weird.
Anyway, Isaac's teacher got married over the summer, so her name has changed, so I decided to make her one, too. The fifth one was my idea.
3 comments:
WOW! I am impressed. I knew you were crafty but WOW! If I am ever a room mom, I will consulting you for ideas (and possibly hiring you to make it too).
I wonder if Mark knows what a great thing he did by giving you that. That was so nice of him and Heidi. You do such a good job. Every teacher needs a Room Mom like you
So cute! I've just recently started doing Stampin' Up and I have the hardest time giving up my projects. I seriously think for a second if the person is really worthy of it or not, especially cards. So much work goes into them and I don't want them trashed. I love the clipboards; I'll have to try those.
Post a Comment