I am careful not to blog about work because, in simple terms, I like my job. I have read stories about people who use a blog to write about their relationships with co-workers or use it to criticize a boss. That type of writing is not something I'm comfortable doing.
I have decided, however, that it is appropriate to provide links to some of the stories I write for the Telegram. There are some stories that are so good I have a hard time keeping them to myself. The title to this post would have been a good headline for this story that printed today.
Enjoy.
I hope to have another story link tomorrow, but that depends on the editors and the other news of the day.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Woman Shocked Back to Life in Belton
Posted by
Paul
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! What a story! Great job writing, too! :)
Great article- I am very impressed. I hope we get to read more of them.
Post a Comment