
I just found the link to the entire text of Elder Ballard's talk given at BYU-Hawaii last week. If you don't recall, it was about using new media to support the work of the church. I found his comments interesting, but I especially liked this paragraph at the beginning of his address:
"As I look into your young faces, it is an uncomfortable reminder that I am in my 80th year. By some accounts that makes me pretty old. Actually, some folks think some of the Brethren may be too old to know what's going on in your world. Let me assure you we are very much aware. In fact, my grandchildren even think I am really 'cool.'"
It is also available to watch on video, but I have trouble embedding videos in posts. If you want to understand the title of this post, watch the first few minutes of his address.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
This is all We're Going to Stand For
Posted by
Paul
at
8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment