Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Coming Soon

On September 21 an adapted version of something that occurred in our home will be distributed to homes nationwide via the Pickles comic strip. When Brandy checked the mail this afternoon she found a package that contained the original artwork for the strip.

At the top of the artwork Brian Crane thanked Isaac for the inspiration. He also included a short note that explained that color is added to the artwork later by computer and told us when it was going to run.

Can you believe it is going to run on a Sunday?

We'll post pictures later.

Another interesting thing about this is that I have bragged about it at work and now there may be an article in the newspaper about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!
Mom B.

Jeanette said...

YAY Issac and Romers. I always knew you were amazing. Thanks for sharing.

TonyaKuykendall said...

do you know what newspapers carry the Pickles comic strip?

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite story of all time. I want Isaac to sign my copy.
Also, let Brian Crane know I have so many ideas....
Keith

Larry said...

I can just see Isaac saying,
"Hey you slimes, I'm famous"

CrazyMom said...

Very exciting Romer family ! I'll be looking for the paper.
Kelly+Robert=4boys

Unknown said...

how can we all get copies!!!!