I have always wondered what it would be like to ride a bike in an amusement park when nobody was there. Now I know thanks to my brother Keith who sent me this clip today.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey.--President Thomas S. Monson
I have always wondered what it would be like to ride a bike in an amusement park when nobody was there. Now I know thanks to my brother Keith who sent me this clip today.
5 comments:
I sent this email to Ashlyn and all I got as a reply was "I HATE YOU" I guess it got her...
Paul that was not very nice!! I was enjoying the calming effect it had on me until.... I'll get Paul Ivan back too he said 'Grandma have you seen Dad's Blog?' I said no not today he said it's pretty neat, so I went on it. I'll get him back. Faye
That girl wasn't very good looking up close.
Mom.B
Thanks Paul...after a weekend of frustration from work, I needed a good scare which quickly turned to full (muted--everyone's asleep) laughter!
Wrong. Just wrong.
Post a Comment