Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark!

I'm confident that my siblings would all agree with me that my brother Mark is the best dancer in the family. I wish his wife Heidi could have seen the moves he busted out at my brother's wedding when he danced with my mother. People would have paid admission for it.

Mark is generous and kind, a good father. I'm proud to be his brother and his former little league coach.

This picture is of him wearing his helmet of salvation and his shield of faith.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancing is part of our family. All you kids loved to dance.When little.
Thanks Mark for dancing with me at the wedding. It was fun to get up and cut the rug .
MOM

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

No doubt hot momma! I loved dancing and had a great time. Paul you are too funny! I really enjoyed going through your blogs...
Mark

Anonymous said...

Marks a nut! Love you!