Thursday, June 5, 2008

almost forgot



My mom sent us these pictures on Monday, and I just now thought about posting them.

Sorry Isaac.

He is having such a great time swimming and playing and sightseeing. They took a dolphin boat tour. They've gone to a brand new waterpark. And tomorrow they are going parasailing. I have to admit that I'm a little nervous for this one. Isaac just seems too young (and little) to parasail. I'll be waiting at home for the phone call saying he's safe.

During the required daily phone call yesterday, Isaac told me "this was one of the best days of my life." And he meant it.

He'll be back on Sunday--just in time for a week of cub scout day camp. Lucky kid.

4 comments:

TonyaKuykendall said...

Do you remember that time we went parasailing? Oh, yeah... We never did... LUCKY ISAAC and REBEKAH....

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know Isaac and I had a blast and we are safe. Love, MOM( Faye)

Larry said...

I am glad that Isaac can go with his family and have such adventures. I never knew any of my grandparents as my mother was orphaned not long after she was married and my fathers parents both died before I was born.

Anonymous said...

Brandy, when I took you and Tonya parachuting in Hawaii Mom would not go with us because she did not want me to throw you guys out of a perfectly good airplane at 2500 feet. You guys were fine, had a great adventure and wonderful memories to last. Isaac is doing the same, relax. Love, Dad