Sunday, June 22, 2008

um....MOM??


Mom, you're not in a zoo. You might not want to get so close!

My mom left this weekend to visit my dad in Anchorage, Alaska. I asked her to please remove her jacket when she takes a picture because I think bragging is rude. Just because it is cool and chilly in late June in Alaska, doesn't mean she has to rub it in.

She must have forgotten my request.


3 comments:

TonyaKuykendall said...

I know. She is a total bragger. And Dad too. I loved his comment about promising mom a Sunny and warm experience. If he wanted that, he should have come home!!! It's definately WARM here. Dad, Mom.. please send ICE.

Unknown said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!! if I were youre mom i would back away from that moose.


sinceraly,toriromer

Larry said...

Our family went to Yellowstone about a decade ago. While we were there we saw a man that was feeding a bull moose bread out of his hand.

There were also people that insisted on following a sow bear and her cubs as they walked parallel to the main road. DANGEROUS!