Somebody cleaned out a closet at church last year and found this picture that is about 15 years old. All of these youth are now about 30 years old. I guess I ended up with this picture because not a single one of these boys still live in this area. My brother Mark is in the picture, however.
Can you pick out the boy who would become your husband, Heidi?
That middle row may be of interest to people who attend or have attended the Waco II Ward. That is Phil Johnson when he was the bishop. He is flanked by Bobby Stroud on the left and Steve Farnsworth on the right.
All these years later these men are still willing to share their time, talents and energy to help the church in this area. They're stalwarts.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Cleaning the closet
Posted by
Paul
at
7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And Mike Carter two "seats" over.
I didn't mention Mike because he moved out of the ward, but I'm sure wherever he is he is serving and making an impact.
In front of Mike is Brother Garrett. He was one of the few people that witnessed Brandy and I get married. It was kind of ironic because Brandy used to date his son.
what are you talking about, Paul? You're the ONLY person Brandy ever dated. (you can pay me later Brandy)
I looked pretty good huh? So if Heidi doesn't find me does that mean i've gained weight? What exactly are you trying to say, PAUL?
Post a Comment