I've been a little busy lately. I'm just sitting here at work (I know--cool isn't it) and I have some down time. I looked at my blog this morning and wasn't too happy. I just have one question--where were my glasses? I've worn glasses since I was 7.
Okay, so you know I started working full-time this week. My hubby has been excellent on the "helping-out" front. He's cooked dinners, taken kids to school, and cleaned up a bit. This new job of mine is working out well.
But that's not what's keeping me the MOST busy. I'm addicted--so my husband claims--to reading! I started Twilight on Monday and I can't put it down. I'm almost through with New Moon and Tonya better deliver #3 soon! (she's my book supplier). She's taking me to see the movie tonight.
So...I'll try to finish the next two books, and then I'll be interested in blogging again, but until then.....Edward is waiting!
Friday, November 21, 2008
presently occupied
Posted by
Brandy
at
10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aren't the books wonderful? Edward's the top pick!
But oh, where is our darling Edward now???? 5 hours 36 minutes and counting....
Who is Edward? ... and why is he waiting?
The question isn't WHO is Edward...it's WHAT is Edward. And the appealing thing about him is HOW he loves Bella. The story is intoxicating and I love every minute of it.
Larry--ask your daughter. I'm sure she knows all about it. (your wife probably does, too.)
I AM NOT A BIG BOOK LOVER. HOWEVER I READ THE SECOND AND FORTH BOOK OF THE SERIES TWILIGHT.I READ 200 PAGES A NIGHT.AND TIME PASSED WITHOUT NOTICE. SHE IS ONE EXCELLENT WRITER.LINDSEY READ ME SOME OF THE FIRST BOOK.THE STORE I WORK AT ONLY HAD BOOK 2 AND 4. SO THIS IS MY REASON. I NOW KNOW TO MUCH TO GO BACKWARDS. MOM B.
PS. HOW WAS THE MOVIE? IT SOLD OUT LAST MONTH HERE.PEOPLE BOUGHT TICKETS ONLINE FOR NOW.
Post a Comment