Here is a picture of our trick-or-treaters before any blisters formed. In a perfect world either Harry Potter (Isaac) or good witch (Tori) would have healed the blisters that formed on Emma (princess) and Rebekah's (Hannah Montana) feet. Either that or Paul (football player) would have carried the damsels-in-distress home. Not pictured is Brandy (person recovering from surgery) handing out candy to some of the 10,000 kids that converge upon our neighborhood once a year.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would have given that group a ton of candy if they had come to my door. What great costumes!
They all look great!!! I love Isaac's costume, he looks cool, they all look great.
Now we know why we only had about 20 trick or treaters...they were all in your neighborhood.
Miss Emma appears to be recovering quiet nicely from her blisters. Paul A. your only fault is you falsely trusted Miss Emma'a ability to don the correct shoe for the correct foot. It is for this very reason that we have OSHA! You must protect people from themselves. All the ninos are beautiful. I would be remiss if I did not point out how dapper Mr. Isaac looks in his new glasses. Heads up for Bran: Mom is already scheming to ask permission to take Miss Emma to TN when she returns from Panama. Practice saying 'yes.' Suggestion – add a spell checker to you website. I don’t have Tonya here to ask how to spell words.
Post a Comment