Wednesday, November 28, 2007

She Overcame the Natural Woman

My wife went to bed early tonight. Man, it sure is lonely sitting here watching the NFL Network all alone. Oh wait, I would be doing that even if she didn't go to bed early.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul, I'm glad Bran got to go to bed early, she must have really been tired, who could turn down watching sports on T.V. ?? Only most women.

Brandy said...

Ya, if you call 10:50 early. It was scout night and my bed doubles as my gift wrapping center and laundry table, so both had to be cleaned up before my head could find the pillow. Maybe tonight I can get in bed a little earlier. At least I'm not forcing my eyes open today. Thanks, Honey, for your encouragement.

Wangsgaard said...

Good for you Brandy! Stupid me stayed up until 1:00am again.

karin said...

Ditto to Jen! I hope that by me starting New Moon tonight will not keep me up too late.