Thursday, November 15, 2007

The truth...


She thinks she looks so pretty. Who am I to tell her she don't?

Emma likes to play dress up. Most of the time she strips off her clothes, but today I guess the playroom was too cold, so she left them on. About an hour after this picture, she said to me, "Mom, I don't want to wear my princess suit anymore. I took it off."

4 comments:

karin said...

I think she is pretty and creative, "princess suit."

Anonymous said...

I think she's very pretty. She does have a mind of her own and she lets you know what she wants. But she's a sweetheart

Anonymous said...

First of all, Miss E-M-M-A has an alert mind of her own and her mind is filled with innocent thoughts with the purest of intend. She is very creative, imaginative, and smack on with life itself. She may not realize it at this very moment, but her greatest asset is the guidance of her parents. I often mistakenly questioned my parents guidence until my maturity grew. I am not saying that she will have this problem, but I am saying stay the course. She is a wonderful child and requires your guidance. If you ever find yourself between a rock and a hard spot - call Grandma. She always has the correct answer; she raised you didn't she? If Grandma is not available, call me. I will gladly look after her till Grandma returns.

mistyp said...

Hey, she does look pretty. I used to wear a horrible leopard slip my mom had and thought I looked great. Just hope she doesn't ask to wear it out in public. My mom hated when I tried that! ;)