Some of y'all may have seen this video -- it's one of my favorites. I think this shows just how unpredictable live television can be.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey.--President Thomas S. Monson
Some of y'all may have seen this video -- it's one of my favorites. I think this shows just how unpredictable live television can be.
6 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! Thank you for posting this for those of us far away.
I hate snakes and all reptiles. They have creeped me out for a long time, and I was afraid to even watch this video.
I laughed harder each time I watched this. Then I made Tom come in and we watched four more times. I needed a good laugh.
This is so funny!!! I am laughing so hard I have tears fallen everywhere. Thanks I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I needed that. Thanks alot.
That was a good one. I didn't know Craig was THAT afraid.... :) The things you learn about your husband from reading comments!
Oh now that's a good one. I've called everyone i know and had them watch it. That's my funny for the day, Thanks! Love you
Post a Comment