It sounds strange but the last time I saw my sister, Lindsey, she was riding a bicyle built for two around my neighborhood. Since then she has dyed her hair, moved several times, had a couple of different jobs and delivered a baby.
I could list a bunch of things I have done, too, but today isn't really about me. You see it's Lindsey's birthday and it's not every day that your little sister turns 30 -- or are you 29? Oh well, however old you are, I hope this day brings you double the enjoyment.
2 comments:
What a great picture! NOT! I have also gotten better over the years. =)~ I just went to my blog for the first time in forever and saw that you had left me a comment. I was going to update today because ya, it's getting pretty boring. Thanks for the bday message and I'm 29! Goodness, you're making me 30 already! Love ya
I meant to say better looking over the years!
Post a Comment