Warning: this is not a romantic post and it may offend some people, especially females.
I was struggling to come up with original ideas for Valentine's Day to show my wife how much I love her. I expressed my dilema to Brandy last night.
This morning I called her from work and she told me that she had picked out a card for herself and put it on our desk so that I could sign it. Her sacrifices in my behalf continue to mount and my love for her grows every day.
I wish every man could be as lucky as me.
4 comments:
I think is the most honest post I have ever read and I am not offended by it. My Dad asks me for presents for my Mom, she knows it but doesn't say anything, it is what works for them. We aren't doing anything for Valentine's Day, I didn't even pick out a card for Bryan to give me.
Wow...I guess so long as she knows your struggles and how much you do love her... =)
WOW. I am so taking notes on this one...I could make myself one rockin' card...and some awesome gifts come to mind...why didn't I think of this? Brandy is a genious!
Good thing I just read about how you got her the most super elegant sheets for her new bed ensemble, or this confession might seem very sad, while making my husband's efforts seem heroic by comparison.
Post a Comment