Monday, February 4, 2008

What are People Searching for?

Sometimes when a person does a search on the Internet they find their way to our blog. It's interesting for me to see the searches that lead people to this blog. You would be surprised how many people throughout the world want more information about the Hamburg Tankbike.


Over the past week a lot of people have searched for information about President Hinckley. For a span of a few weeks people came looking for information about what made Elder Wirthlin shake during his last conference talk. Brandy blogged about it within an hour after the conference session.

There have been searches for "Keith Romer" and "Paul Romer lives in Utah." Those are mysteries to us. The search we've had the most, believe it or not, has been people searching for "Wii Words" or "Wii lingo."

A couple searches that have occurred a handful of times have been "I am proud of my son" and "how to tell my wife I love her."

It makes me a little sad that people search the Internet for such answers. Especially the "I love my wife" search. When they come to my blog hoping for answers, they get a picture of a dryer heating element and a story about how I installed one for my wife, whom I love very much.

3 comments:

karin said...

I know what you mean. People have searched "sleeping at a football game" and gotten to our blog. "Train Cake" is the most popular searched topic to get to our blog.

Anonymous said...

I like the thought of someone finding your story of the dryer and all that went on, when they were looking for a loving my wife story. Caring and reparing can mean alot to a wife. Men this is good.
MOM

mistyp said...

Those are interesting searches! A bit scary, too.