My brother Adam called me today to see if I would use his camera to video his wedding this Saturday. I would love to help any way that I can, but first I must convince his future wife that I have what it takes.
Here is some of my work, Misty. I took all of the pictures in this video, but somebody else did the video taping. I'm confident, however, that I can work the camera.
I put the video together for Brandy's sister Tonya and her husband Jason after their wedding, and, If y'all are open to the idea, I could do the same for you.
I hope you will allow me to do the job. I would give you Tonya as a reference, but she has been my sister-in-law too long and I'm afraid she wouldn't recommend me.
Just watch the video and get back to me.
2 comments:
Hey... I thought I had all the copies of that picture destroyed!!!
Misty, call me and I'll give you an honest reference.... (trust me Paul) ;o)
Congratulations Adam and Misty!
Paul You did such a great job!!! Misty I'm sure you'll love the pictures Paul will take, he does a great job, plus he works cheap!!! Good going Paul . FayeJ
Post a Comment