Sunday, February 3, 2008

Misty's Tag

This is the ABC's of you. Each player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

The ABC's of Me:

A- Attached or single: Attached.
B- Best Friend: Paul

C-Cake or Pie: Cake--especially a moist, thick, brownie-like chocolate one.
D- Day of Choice: Sunday's are nice. I love that I "can't" do so many things. It's also a day to be with all my friends at church. Love it.
E- Essential Item: friends' blogs, DVR
F- Favorite Color: I'm not a favorite color kind of girl.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Lorena, Texas. I've lived here longer than anywhere else in my life. My dad was in the Navy.
I- Indulgence(s): scrapbooking/card making; attending Enrichment activities; CSI, Criminal Minds, Numbers--shows that I can DVR and watch when my kids are in school
J- January or July: Weatherwise--a Texas January! July is my birthday, but it's too hot and all the kids are home all day. It got a little hairy last summer-not my favorite month!
K-Kids: Paul, 11; Rebekah, 10 (on Feb 5); Isaac, 7; Emma, 3
L-Life is incomplete without: my family. They are my life.

M- Marriage Date: December 29, 1994
N- Number of Siblings: 2 Sisters; one "real" and one adopted
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples-red, juicy ones. Except when I was pregnant with Emma, I ate a ton on Gala apples with salt on them??? I guess I thought it was good.
P- Phobias or Fears: Warning: I NEVER want to talk about this, but it is that I die while my children are young.
Q- Quote(s): Use it up. Wear it out. Make it do, or do without. (this helps me live within my means and distinguish between needs and wants.)

R- Reason To Smile: My kids aren't perfect, but they are growing into the type of people I would want them to be.
S- Season: late fall, early spring-- Texas gets so hot, that it's nice when a break comes (although it doesn't last nearly long enough.)
T- Tag Six: Anyone with a blog that thinks they don't have anything to blog about.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate early mornings. I wish "normal" hours were from 10am to midnight.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love salads, but we eat a lot of chicken in my house.
W- Worst Habit: staying up past 11pm--I just can't stop!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had way more ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: That's a hard one to answer. I'll just say that I like meals cooked with normal, everyday ingredients. I read Rachael Ray's magazine and a lot of her recipes have ingredients I've never heard of--and wouldn't know where to buy in Waco.
Z: Zodiac: Cancer-terrible isn't it?

2 comments:

karin said...

I have the same phobia or fear and I don't like to talk about it much either (just with my sister who will help with some wishes).

mistyp said...

Glad to learn a few more things about you. Wish we would have gotten to know eachother better while we were down here! :) Hey, I wish normal hours started/ended at those times, too! It about kills me to get anywhere before 10 a.m. :)