Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mormon Web TV is Entertaining

I stumbled across an interesting Web site today that I would like to share. Has anyone heard of Mormon Web TV? It is basically You Tube for Mormons.

I haven't spent tons of time at the site, but I did find two videos that I wanted to share. The first one is Y-E-S I'm LDS. I actually have this song saved on my computer as an mp3 file and wanted to set it to video, but haven't had the time or right video to do it. It looks like the youth of the West Valley Third Ward took my idea and ran with it. I think they did a great job.



This next video, CTR WARS, is one of the craziest things I have seen. I would not have created such a video. I am including it in this post for my boys.

1 comment:

karin said...

It is entertaining. I am glad Bryan is watching a basketball game, so I could watch it.