Apparently the movie was boring.
I asked Paul to help me out with Emma while I worked around the house. I didn't exactly mean for him to put her to sleep, but at least she was quiet and let me work. Thanks, Paul!
My sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey.--President Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
I wish I could babysit like that!
Awe sweet! Maybe he can babysit for me. =)
Hey Brandy,
I need your email address- I thought I had it but I went to email you and was surprised to see that I didn't. Thanks, K
Wish I could tend my kids like that, too! An older kid to tend my kids would be nice, also! :)
Post a Comment