Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

My brother told me this story today. He said my other brother Ethan was standing in front of my mother today when she said something like "Hey Ethan, turn around and look at the blue face on the wall."

Ethan looked a bit confused, so she repeated herself.

When he turned around and looked at the wall, she blurted out "April fools!"

He smiled at this and told her "Mom, it's May 1st."

I guess nobody played any jokes on her last month. I'll try to remember to do something next year to save her the embarrassment.

Mom, I hope you weren't waiting a month to spring that one on Ethan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Later that day Ethan said (Mom don't forget to call Mark and wish him a Happy Birthday.) Mark's birthday is April 2. I went into some thought and said (I gave him his gift a while ago.)For a moment though I was thinking ( It is the second that is tomorrow.) Just one of those days.Having a hard time letting go of April. Love, Mom

A Day in the Life... said...

That's awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope Mom doesnt think she has a little more then a week to get her taxes done/

Love you Mom. Keith